Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Summer Fun



It's finally summer and its awesome. We just got our pool running and we probably are swimming every day. A problem is that my sister has a broken hand so we can't splash too much. My brother is always getting on my nerves so I get to tackle him in the pool sometimes.

~James

My hand is better.  The red is gone.  The black is small.  I like swimming in the pool.

~Lauren

The summer is finally here and the pool is running.  We are having so much fun, but I wish  I  was still in school.  Sometimes in the pool I splash my brother. The pool is so much fun. 

~WILLIAM 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I am so glad your hand is better, Lauren! I was worried about you when your mom said you broke it! I always worry when my husband, Jason is mowing now and my daughter, Madeline is outside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sad at Mama anymore. The tractor made a bad choice.~Lauren

    ReplyDelete