Wednesday, June 15, 2011

June 15, 2011-Bubble Magic at the Library


Lauren's Favorite Bubble
"I love it so much cause it's so cool.  I clapped for it.."  ~Lauren
"
It looks like a star inside a bubble in space...for some odd reason."~James
"It looks like James's head!"~Will

"I love this bubble cause it looks like a candy cane."  ~Lauren
"This is made of a million little bubbles that creates a bubble snake."~James
"It reminds me of a worm."~Will

"It looks like ice cream."  ~Lauren
"It looks like an upside down snowman."~James
"It reminds me of a hot air balloon."~Will

"It looks like a human."~Lauren 
"It looks like a black hole."~James
"It reminds me of a head with two warts on the side."~Will



"It's so big, it looks  like a caterpillar."~Lauren
"It looks like a big ole fish."~James
"It reminds me of the Grimhold in The Sorcerer's Apprentice."~Will

It looks like the Earth and Moon in a bubble."~James
"It reminds me of a cyclops with a nose  and a wart."~Will

"It looks like a star rolling down a slide."~James
"It reminds me of a ball rolling down a string."~Will

2 comments:

  1. These are about the coolest bubbles I have ever seen! Thank you for sharing guys and little lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sara, we think they are neat too. We are going to try to make some of our own.~James

    ReplyDelete