Tuesday, June 14, 2011

June 14, 2011



At Twisters, the BubbleGum and Cotton Candy ice cream is AWESOME, but I hate cones!  ~James
The ice cream was good and I loved it and it was cool.  And if I go there again, I will love it.    ~Lauren
I love chocolate and vanilla swirl...ice cream is awesome!  ~Will






When I went into the store, we got a nice warm welcome and it was a gem bonanza!  The lady works there was from Brazil and has a lot of gems from Brazil.  I got two emeralds for $8.  I plan to put them emeralds through my new rock tumbler that I got for my birthday so they will get all shiny.  ~James

We went to a gem store where we got rocks and quartz crystal.  We saw amyethest and sapphire.  When I walked in there and saw all of the crystals I was so estatic.  The lady that works there was nice.  ~Will

We touched some rocks and put them back.  I loved it so much.  I got a blue heart rock.  ~Lauren

I am holding a crystal that my brother found in the dirt.  The crystal looks a lot like a topaz, but also looks like a quartz crystal.  We were convinced that we could find more of it, but so far, we haven't had any luck.  ~James
I was finding rocks at our house.  We were searching for rocks.  And I loved it.  ~Lauren     
                
We went rock hunting in our backyard.  We found yellow quartz.  ~Will

No comments:

Post a Comment